We would welcome and appreciate your comments! We hope you will engage with us as well as others who comment on our site.
Here some basic policies:
- Joyfulnotes.ca may withhold, edit, or delete your comments at any time without your permission. Examples:
- We may withhold or delete a comment if we consider it inappropriate or off-topic.
- We may edit a comment if there is a grammatical error that makes it difficult to read. Also, we may edit a comment that contains certain words within it including but not limited to those described below.
- Joyfulnotes.ca will absolutely NOT tolerate swear words, slang terms, euphemisms, unkind speech, etc. Warm and friendly interaction is encouraged but must be done in a professional manner!
- Comments should take into consideration that everyone has different teaching/learning styles. Feel free to share what works for you with a humble attitude. We should try to help others but realize that it is their decision how to act on that information.
Comment and engage!
Please engage with others through this medium! We hope this website will be an encouraging and friendly place to visit. We want you to be able to interact with others who have similar interests!